Family Memorial Day cruise
May 23rd-May 27th, 2019
Grab your family and friends and join us for an awesome adventure on the Carnival Dream!
Carnival Dream: the ship itself is a unique experience with the way-fun RedFrog Rum Bar and the very cool BlueIguana Tequila Bar. Get your appetite ready, because you’re gonna need it. Carnival Dream features two dual-level dining rooms, a gourmet steakhouse and dedicated sushi spot Bonsai Sushi. It’s also got a full menu of our latest and greatest casual spots for a bite: BlueIguana Cantina, Pizzeria del Capitano, Guy’s Burger Joint and Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse. (That’s Guy as in Guy Fieri, by the way — so the you know the food’s delish.)
Carnival Dream also features the borderline-magical Alchemy Bar and Ocean Plaza, which combines tasty treats with perhaps even tastier entertainment. Entertainment options are all up and down the ship, and so is soaking-wet fun, from the heart-racing waterslide action at WaterWorks to the soul-soothing Thalassotherapy pool at the Cloud 9 Spa.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
When families cruise Carnival, even the smallest fish in the pond have a big, awesome time. Okay, so it’s actually way more than just a pond — it’s Camp Ocean. At Camp Ocean, 2–11 year-olds stay busy, keep active and have fun as they enjoy all new ocean-themed activities and entertainment made for kids. We put campers into supervised, age-based groups and give each a cool marine-life label that’s sure to raise the sails on camaraderie at sea. The littlest little ones — ages 2 to 5 —join the Penguin colony and engage in activities like Musical Icebergs and Ocean Bingo… even learning a thing or two about buoyancy! The little-biggers, 6 to 8, are the way-cool Stingrays, who might be found enjoying Pirate Game Night, making sea salt art or even designing their own aquarium. The big fish are the Sharks — ages 9 to 11 — who really sink their teeth into playing Marine Life Trivia, creating a giant ocean mural, and scoring big with games and sports competitions. Our counselors, each with education or childcare experience, are there to make sure everyone in these small groups has an amazing time.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
May 23rd- Depart Galveston
May 24th- At Sea
May 25th- Cozumel, Mexico
May 26th- At Sea
May 27th- Return to Galveston
- 4 Nights Aboard Carnival Dream Ship
- Accommodations in cabin of the choices below
- All meals and non-carbonated beverages
- Children's Activities
- Room Service 24 hours a day
- Private Cocktail Party (Adults Only)
- $50 Onboard Credit per room
- Jaunts and Gems Welcome Gift
- All port fees and taxes
An inside cabin the most affordable way to cruise. This room type is very cozy with a private bathroom and, comfortable bed(s). Room can sleep from one to four persons.
PRICING- INSIDE CABIN
Double Occupancy-$622 per person
Triple Occupancy-$550 per person
Quad Occupancy-$499 per person
OCEAN VIEW ROOM
Our Ocean View staterooms offer a gorgeous view. This room type is very cozy with a private bathroom and, comfortable bed(s). Room can sleep from one to four persons. ( Reduced pricing for children 12 and under)
PRICING-OCEAN VIEW CABIN
Double Occupancy-$649 per person
Triple Occupancy-$578per person
Quad Occupancy-$516 per person
Enjoy the amenities of a private stateroom that offers you a balcony with spectacular views and more. This room type is very cozy with a private bathroom and, comfortable bed(s). Room can sleep from one to four persons. ( Reduced pricing for children 12 and under)
PRICING-OCEAN VIEW CABIN
Double Occupancy-$844 per person
Triple Occupancy-$671 per person
Quad Occupancy-$578 per person
For your convenience, we have provided the most flexible payment plan that allows you to plan ahead for your trip. Once you pay your deposit, you can make payments of any amount by the designated due dates below. Please note payments must be manually made on your account by the due date or your reservations can cancel. If you find yourself having financial difficulties and need to skip a month please email me and I will notify you of your options.
Once you pay your deposit, you'll receive a detailed invoice with payment due dates.
First Payment- Deposit- Due by July 2nd
Deposits for Double Rooms - $100 per room (Ocean View Room Deposit is $300 per room)
Deposits for Triple Rooms- $450 per room
Deposits for Quad Rooms- $600 per room
Payment #2- Due October 1st, 2018
Payment #3- Due January 1st, 2019
Final Payment #4- Due March 1st, 2019
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
- Passports are not required, but are strongly recommended.
- If not using a passport, you must have a certified copy of your birth certificate and driver’s license or government issued ID.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment. Click here for more information on travel insurance.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- If you plan to drive to Galveston and park at the cruise port, please find all directions and parking fees here.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Late Payment of $25 per person is required after the Final Due Date. All late payment requests must be approved before the Final Due Date.
- All payments made to Jaunts and Gems are non-refundable, but can be transferred to another person for a $25 service charge. This helps to keep the package prices low and allow you to have a flexible payment plan.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Your transportation to Galveston, TX
- Gratuities of $51.80 per person
- Travel Insurance
- Shore Excursions